Wheel / rail system service
Longer life for wheel and rail
Our engineers are highly trained and experienced track specialists. They are familiar with the complex relationships between wheel-rail interaction and create precise condition analyses – the basis for economic maintenance. In the range of turnout planning, they use their know-how to create the basis for enduring values.
One of our key tasks is the support of the lightrail transportation companies and the railway industry in all issues of rail-based guidance. Our consulting services range from root cause analysis of wear phenomena to lifetime optimization of components and detailed feasibility studies.
optimization of the wheel / track interface
- cross dimension and contact geometry,
- definition of nominal dimensions and tolerances,
- mating materials for wheels and tracks and intermediate materials with lubricating effect
- detection of basic design errors concerning the tracks and rolling stock
- selection of parameters and definition of suitable requirements
Contact and information:
E-Mail: Andreas MARX
+49 6502 98790 20